Longest dA bff:
Epic RP Bff:
Repo! The Genetic Opera
Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd
Doctor Who (9, 10, 11, and 12)
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Fruits Basket/Furuba (Manga)
Sgt Frog/Keroro Gunso
Psych (TV Show)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Why Vriska sucks. WARNING: HOMESTUCK SPOILERS BLAH BLAH BLAH
Can we just talk about Vriska for a second? I just want to make a short list of some of the worst things she’s ever done in the canon.
1. She paralyzed Tavros by literally throwing him off a cliff for little to no reason other than wanting to.
2. She forced Sollux to murder his girlfriend, possibly the only thing that was giving him any kind of happiness at the time, and less we forget;
3. She killed Aradia.
4. She blinded Terezi, which isn’t that bad considering that Terezi likes being blind, but this spot on the list points perilously to her message to Terezi directly afterwards, mocking the fact that she wouldn’t even be able to read it, and laughing about severely injuring her best friend.
5. She uses only stairs when building Tavros’ hive to purposely mock him for his disability, which she caused.
6. She kissed Tavros without consent and then got mad at him when he didn’t immedia
Sneakin' off - Destiel.
Dean and Castiel had been keeping their relationship to a limit ever since a few weeks back when they had an intense moment that heated them both. It all started when Dean invited Cas to go out drinking with him as a one off when Sam was hunting alone. Sam had offered for them to have a break and he needed the space while he could since the brothers had been in each others pockets for too long.
But things that night at the bar got a little too heated for the both of them to keep their relationship to how it was before. Knowing how quiet they had to be, they would have to be cautious of other people finding out. Despite the rumours, they still believed they could pull it off.
Cas and Dean both tried to make things stay the same but in reality, that became too hard to even think about. They couldn't keep their dist